In accordance with Article 28 of the federal law № 184-ФЗ “On technical regulation” dated 27.12.2002, rights and duties of the applicant in the field of mandatory confirmation of conformity include:
1. The applicant has the right to:
- Choose the form and scheme of confirmation of conformity provided for certain types of products by the corresponding technical regulation;
- Address any certification body in order to perform the mandatory certification of products, provided that the products that the applicant desires to register lies within the accreditation field of such body;
- Address the accreditation body with complaints about illegal actions of certification bodies and of accredited test laboratories (centres) in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation;
- Use technical documents for confirmation of conformity of products to the requirements of technical regulations.
2. Duties of the applicant:
- To provide for the conformity of the products to the requirements of technical regulations;
- To start the turnover of the products subject to the mandatory confirmation of conformity only after such conformity is confirmed;
- To state the information about the certificate of conformity or the declaration of conformity in the shipping documents;
- To bring documents that verify the confirmation of conformity of the products to the requirements of technical regulations (declaration of conformity, certificate of conformity or their copies) to the governmental supervisory bodies;
- To suspend or stop sales of products in case the certificate of conformity or the declaration of conformity is terminated or suspended;
- To inform the certification body about any changes introduced into the technical documentation or technological procedures of production of the certified products;
- To suspend the production of products that passed the confirmation of conformity procedure and doesn’t comply to the requirements of the technical regulations based on the decisions of the governmental supervisory bodies;
- To suspend or stop sales of products in case the certificate of conformity or the declaration of conformity is expired, except for the products already put into circulation in the territory of the Russian Federation in the effective period of the declaration of conformity or of the certificate of conformity, within the period of effective shelf-life or service life of the products set forth in the Russian Federation laws.